Sunday 23 April 2017

White Rabbits.....

Good afternoon and welcome back.

Having just waved off my lovely daughter back to university.....feeling empty.

Every time.

Anyway, perhaps I should try to do some preparation for the acrylic/collage painting

course I will be starting on Wednesday. Mmm...should have got on to this earlier.

After all, I have known about it for weeks!

A bit late....like the White Rabbit


Must have been my subconscious prompting this.

Was actually having a go at parchment grid work. I really rather enjoy the repetitive

pattern snipping.....though it probably annoys anyone else in the room trying to watch TV.


Will now go and listen to a Doctor Who cd and slop a bit of paint around.

Bye for now, P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!