Sunday 23 October 2016

Everybody Will Get Cushions........

Hello All and welcome,

I usually don't think about the festive season (won't mention the words) until

about two weeks before......it's really not my favourite time of year.

However, to justify the time and pleasure of a few hours happy sewing, I will

say that everybody will this year get cushions!


You can't beat bright and cheerful colours on a clean white background.

I am SO enjoying simple sewing using my Janome Horizon machine. I have had

it for a while now and it suits me down to the ground. Choosing a machine is a bit

pot luck really......I have tried a few, not always with success, but this one is great.


These designs are adapted from projects by Tilda, altered and mashed up a bit. Very

relaxing and pleasant to sew.


I already have some more cut and ready to sew :)

Fortunately none of my family follow my blog.

Have a good evening, P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!