Tuesday 17 May 2016

The Same But Different......

Good Evening,

Following on from the abstract art on my previous post, I still had

the stamps, dies and Infusions on the desk, so I had another play.


I love how this turned out :). I have to give credit here: I happened upon a blog

with art work that makes me go weak at the knees it's SO beautiful:  art-dorota.blogspot.com.

I can only aspire to such skill, but it inspired me to try my own style and experiment.


It's all about layering, pretty washes of colour and white space.

I took my colours from the spontaneous background of the Infusions powder, and used

it again to watercolour the flowers.

Think I will be trying more of these........


And I love trying different background mounts, it changes the look of the whole thing.

Bye for now, P.



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Penny, love the soft neutrals...definitely inspired, and yes I'm a fine of her work too! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous composition Penny! White space frightens me! This is so beautiful, it wouldn't look as good with more colour. I need to go and have a look at where your inspiration comes from and maybe I'll not be so scared of white space in the future!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!