Saturday 25 March 2017

Groovi for Men......

Hello and a happy sunny afternoon!


What was that big warm yellow round thing in the sky? I think it was actually the sun!

It seems to have been so long that I have almost forgotten. SO lovely.

If you are familiar with the "Groovi" parchment craft system, you my know that they run

a monthly challenge on facebook. This time "its a man's world". I don't make cards for men,

(husband gets a bought one if I'm feeling extra generous and actually remember).

So it was a bit of a trial......but I like it now.


If you've not seen "Groovi" then look it up.....good relaxing fun.

Was looking forward to a creative weekend....now painting windowsills :(


Might allow myself the evening off (if I can reclaim my slippers).


Bye for now, P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!