Sunday 18 December 2016

Time to Tidy Up.......

Hello All,


Well it's only one week now to Christmas so it's time to make an effort and tidy up a bit.

Not that we are expecting any visitors, but still....


Fortunately I am able to close the door on my creative mess......but it seems like a good

time, with the end of the year approaching (again),  to have a think about what I really

need/will ever use/still like and get rid of a few things. Even with the door closed I can

feel what's lurking behind!


The mini-gallery is getting a bit crowded too.......but what to do with everything?

Another cardboard box getting damp in the garage?

The local schools and charity shops usually do well out of my mad clear-outs :)

I never stick at one thing long enough for an exhibition (variety is the spice of life!).

I will take a short blog holiday for a couple of weeks, but please check back in the

New Year to see what I have been creating during the Christmas break.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Bye for now, P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!